June 22, 2017 - Little Button Pushers and Newsletter Work

Family

The kids are pushing Heather's buttons again but she was able to get some work done. She was able to keep them under control for most of the day. I think that may have something to do with us finally having a FaceTime session this morning.  We were all very happy about that. Obviously it didn't completely work, but I think it will take consistency. I cannot imagine making my wife a single mother. So I'm not going to.

Work

Today I worked almost exclusively on our email newsletter. I was able to get three out of four of the emails in the chain finished. One more to go. I'm very excited about this chain. It basically introduces everyone to exactly who we are and what we're doing.  And best of all it sends automatically when somebody signs up.

Obstacles to a Healthy Balance


I think the behavior problems will get a little better with daily FaceTime calls with the kids. But I think nothing is going to be solved completely until we're back together. Hopefully that’s soon…

Comments