June 16, 2017 - Worn Down and To-Do List Finished

 
Family

Well, the family is getting worn down with not being altogether. The five-year-old I had a little trouble today. Behavior problems. I had some trouble this evening, completely lonely wandering around downtown try to figure out what to do with myself. I am so glad that I get to go back to them tomorrow.

Work

I pretty much finished my entire to do list for today. I went and ran a bunch errands, did lesson plans for the Montessori school, filed papers away, and finished writing a song I've been working on for a while.  What a productive day!!  I feel like I'm at the point where I can get into more of the creative mode, I just got to delegate some tasks to the employees.

Obstacles to a Healthy Balance

The biggest obstacle to healthy balance right now is me not doing what I said I would by FaceTiming the kids every day. I have got to get that ironed out by next week.

Comments