June 11, 2017 - Good Game of Catch-up and Multi-Tasking

 
Family

I get to hang out with the kids a lot today, I was trying to let Heather get caught up with the graphic that she's been working on for a week and a half. I played outside with them, shot video of them with my new video camera, took a (much-needed) nap with them, and had a couple of serious heart-to-heart conversations with them. I felt like I played a good game of catch up today.

Work

I did do a little bit of work, as always seem to do, but it was really limited mostly to messing around with this new Lumix G7 camera. This thing is awesome!! I got some great footage of my daughter kicking me in the butt while she was swinging, and I got a time lapse of us playing on the trampoline.

Obstacles to a Healthy Balance


Today was a great day absolutely nothing getting in the way of a good balance of work and family. Tomorrow I'll be here again, then it's back to Cheyenne, the shop, and sleeping in my car.

Comments