July 2, 2017 - Money-Grabbers and No Work!!

Family

Went to church with the whole family this morning again.  The kids are surprisingly well behaved there, which is very nice.  We hung out all day again with no work.  I made up another new trampoline game called "Money-Grabbers" where the kids scramble around trying to get coins while I bounce the money and the kids around like crazy.  It was a lot of fun.

Work

I did no work today, other than a little practice on the uke and a little bit of communication with Aaron the concert promoter.

Obstacles to a Healthy Balance

I do feel like I am a little heavy on the playtime side these days.  Not sure if that is a natural consequence of being gone all week or if it's just me not planning adequately.  The kids are still respecting me and behaving very well...I just feel like I am not doing a great job of teaching them useful life lessons.  I need to figure out how I can change that.

Comments