May 5, 2017 - Leaving My Family Behind...


This morning I had to rush out of the house with Heather and our son, take them to the girls an hour or so away, spend an hour and a half loading all the stuff into our friend's house, then immediately drive all the way back.  Then I spent the rest of the day without my family.  :(


There were good things that happened today.  I trained our new Office Manager and Receptionist at 11 this morning.  Then I had several students.  I got a lot of organization done in the shop.  Not as much as I would have liked, though...a wave of depression hit me about 7 pm or so. 

There was a band called Edison playing upstairs on the stage.  They were great, although it was tough to hear them because there were only literally 15% of the people actually listening to them.  Everybody else was practically screaming over the music trying to talk to each other.  It was pretty sad, because the band was very good. 

Comments