May 24, 2017 - Welcome to Insomniac-Workaholics Anonymous



Well, last night I couldn't really sleep again.  I decided to go to Shari's and spend most of the night working.  I left around 4 or so to go sleep in my car.  I know how this week is going to go too, it's going to feel like an eternity between now and when I see my wife and kids again.

I did still get quite a bit of work done.  Pretty much every little organization thing that I didn't have time to get to yet has now been finished. 

Tonight, I also attended the open mic night here in the building.  I wasn't going to play, but I decided to when I saw a 12-string.  I got reminded how I always had heard my song "Don't Be Sad" played on a 12-string, so I couldn't resist.  I got 2/3rds of the way through the song when I realized that one of the doubled high E-strings was out of tune.  It sounded terrible.  I had to stop and tune the darn thing.

At any rate, I made it through the song and played one more, only to jam with Mark to one of his tunes afterwards.  It made for a good night.


Comments