May 23, 2017 - Torn Rotator Cuff and Torn From Each Other





Well, it was bound to come.  I had to leave for Cheyenne again today.  Better get used to this feeling, it will happen every week.  Heather and two of the kids came with me, Heather had an appointment to check out her shoulder (which has been hurting for a week now).  I hung out with our oldest while she went with the baby...where she found out that she tore her rotator cuff.  Not good for a ukulele player.  So now she is going to have to go to physical therapy and the chiropractor on a regular basis to make sure it heals right and she can still play.  One more thing added to our crazy life.  Whew.


I had fun with my daughter while we waited.  We needed that time together.  You should have seen how excited her turtle was to see her at the shop!!

Soon the time came for us to part ways.  And we didn't have time to eat dinner together.  We were really upset about it.  I could not focus at work.  I had to go eat.  I sat at Chick-Fil-A and talked to the new franchise owner, who was extremely cool.  He also had left his family back in Kansas while they try to sell their house and he is in the early stages of owning his franchise.  Talking to him helped me a lot.

Poor Heather though had a tough time with the kids.  Their behavior was very off tonight, this is obviously not easy for them at all. 

Comments