May 22, 2017 - Cleaning Tile and Hiding from the Kids in a Fort





Full day number two with the family.  Today I helped my buddy by cleaning his tile after he grouted it.  I didn't do a very great job, let's be honest here.  I decided to eat lunch after he grouted, which let it dry way too much.  He left right around the time I started, and that near solid grout wore me down quick.  I only got a few hours of sleep last night, so I fell asleep before I could finish.  Then I went back and it was pretty much fully set.  Oh man.  It took the rest of the day.


So I didn't get to any of my own work...I didn't get to really hang out with the kids.  But at least I was with them.   And my wife and I made a fort when the kids fell asleep, using blankets and Christmas Lights that I was going to return because I got the wrong kind.  Heather's idea to use them, and it was awesome!!

Comments