April 26, 2017 - Stir Crazy and Wishing We Could Focus on Work

Family

Every day just keeps getting more and more difficult as we speed toward the first.  We only have 4 days now until we have no place to call home.  I never thought that we would be at this point, but here we are.  I've learned in my experiences though that this is typically where God does His most impressive work...when you have nothing to lean on but to trust in Him and His goodness.

The poor kids are going stir crazy again.  Almost got them out tonight to go to the open mic night...but the threat of rain (which never happened) and 40 degree weather kept us from it.  They did pretty well for the most part today though.  This is just tough for all of us.

Work

I had a student today...other than that, I really didn't do much work.  Heather and I discussed our plans for if she has to stay out of town and I have to stay here to try and build the business, but that's about it.  I will be focusing very hardcore on work beginning the first.  And when I say hardcore...I mean we are going to make this thing great!!

Comments