April 15, 2017 - Daddy Daughter Time and Late Night Video Editing

Family

My brother came over this evening.  He took me to the grocery store and I took our 6 year old.  She got some much needed one on one time away from her sisters...which is always good for the kids...especially because they don't get it that often.  I also took our 3 year old to the gas station to get hot dogs for lunch.  Both of them had extremely good behavior afterwards.



Work

Working late into the night on editing the music video.  I'm working on it right now.  I just finished revising the opening title screen and it looks much better.  Now I have to get all of the rest of the footage that I've shot over the last two days plugged in.  It'll take me all night, but I've drank my Redbull...so I should be able to last.

I also plugged in the most current draft of the song into the video, and I think we really have something here.  So does Heather and Mark.  If we can just get this video out to the right people and have people share it left and right...I think we could get to 10,000 to 100,000 views.  I sure hope so, we need people to see our story because we are literally only 15 days out from being homeless...

Comments