March 28, 2017 - All Day at Wal-Mart

Family

I spent much of the day away from the family today.  I went and got the battery replaced to the van...and I found out it was under warranty.  Which meant waiting around Wal-Mart while they tested it for 2 hours.  But, it was dead and I got a new battery for free.  That was worth it, especially because the van is at least somewhat drive-able now.


Which means we got to drive somewhere as a whole family for the first time since before the baby's hospital stay...about two months.  We let the kids play at McDonald's while Heather went to the grocery store next door.  The kid's were so happy to be out and about.


Work

Just as I suspected, we weren't approved for the Co-Working Office Space.  They didn't think the other people leasing out spaces there would like the noise, which I understand.  I'm going to keep looking, hopefully we find something for all of my lessons soon. 

While I was sitting at Wal-Mart, I got a lot of work done for our band.  I focused mainly on the cue cards for our music series that we have coming up starting in April.  Very stoked about it.  I still have a little work to do on it, but I don't think it will take me long.

Comments