March 27, 2017 - Everyone's Sick and Looking for an Office Space

Family
Almost all of us were sick today.  Nothing too bad, just tension headaches and sinus problems.  It makes it quite difficult to function.  We made it through the day though.  Hopefully tomorrow we'll all start feeling better.  Makes it tough to get stuff done...but we'll keep pushin' through.


Work
Today I went to look for an office space for my lessons and for the band's business side.  Kind of excited about that.  The main place I'm looking is a place called the Second Floor which is located above a coffeehouse called the Paramount Cafe.  This place is a co-working space, which kind of makes me wonder if I'll be able to get approved or not.  They may not like the idea of having a little music running through there.  We'll see.

Comments