Tuesday, March 7, 2017

January 29, 2017 - Outside time with the family

Today we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned.  Poor kids needed to get out.  We got pretty much caught up with everything.  The one thing that I didn’t get done that I wanted to was finish redoing the website, but that’s ok.  I think we can put in a good 20-30 hours next week and bust it out.  Expect some boring posts with very few pictures next week while we get that going. 

We did end up getting the kids out a little bit.  We took a little stroll around the neighborhood letting the kids ride their bikes.  We live pretty close to my old elementary school so we went there.  They turned the school into a giant counseling center, so they made the playground into a parking lot.  Perfect for Sunday bike rides!!


We love walking around the neighborhood telling stories about when I was a kid or when Heather and I were first married.  We walked by the apartment we lived in right before our oldest was born.  Which is also down the street from where we lived when she and her oldest sister were babies.


All in all, a good day.  And the I am trying to wake up for the next one in about 4-5 hours.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment