February 1, 2017 - New blog format

A good day to introduce my new format.  From now on (or until I change it again), I am going to separate this blog into two sections: Work and Family.

Work

This section will chronicle everything that we accomplished towards our goal of becoming a nationally touring music duo.  I will chronicle the music making, the team building, the networking the business end, etc.  I want to be able to see on an almost daily basis how far we can get in a year.

Family

This section will chronicle what I do on a daily basis to keep from alienating my children because of my career (or how I failed to do so that day), working with my wife, how we save time in order to spend more as a family, and anything out of the ordinary that we do in our lives.


I think that this format will keep my thoughts more organized for the rest of the year.  I am really interested to see where we are by January 1, 2018.

Comments