January 4, 2016 SNOW DAY!!!

Today it snowed like crazy all day!!  And when it snows this much, the Dunlevy’s must get out and play in it!!

Best snow we've gotten since we moved back a year ago!!

Heather couldn’t go out this time, she hasn’t been able to for the last several times being pregnant and then having a newborn.  That makes it a little less fun, but me and the three oldest girls had a ton of fun anyway!!

3 of my 6 favorite people

 Heather couldn’t go out this time, she hasn’t been able to for the last several times being pregnant and then having a newborn.  That makes it a little less fun, but me and the three oldest girls had a ton of fun anyway!!
 
I was their sleigh horse...
 We would have gone sledding down the hill at Pando Park, but it was only seven degrees out so I wanted to stay in the yard so we could run inside if a glove slipped off and their hands started freezing.  The older two lasted a full hour or longer.

We had “snow races” and sled down our tiny “hill” and they had me pretend I was a horse while they fed me treats (snow) and killed all the mountain lions.  Then we all got too cold about the same time (I checked the temp when we came in…1 degree).  Of course that means hot chocolate.


She stole my hat!



I always loved snow days growing up…and I hope that I can make it so the kids love them as much as I did.



Comments