July 9, 2017 - First Sunday Alone and Working to Keep My Mind off of It

Family

It is so weird being in Cheyenne on a Sunday.  I don't really like it.  I am used to this day being my full day with the family and I am just alone.  They went to church without me, they I'm sure played on the trampoline without me.  It sucks.  I am thinking that this will be the only time I do this, I hope. 

Work

To keep my mind of just how much this sucks, I am working nonstop.  Today I caught up the editing part of my daily diary blog...which is a months worth of entries.  I also reviewed how to launch a successful podcast and I caught up our todoist which got behind and I did something else crazy that I can't remember what it was.  I just drank an energy drink here at 10:30 pm and I plan to get several more hours worth of work in today. 

Obstacles to a Healthy Balance

Money.  We need to make money.  Please God get us back together soon.

Comments