May 31, 2017 - 5 Straight Months of Blogging!!


Today marks the five straight month that I have been keeping up with this daily record of our lives.  That make 151 straight days, which completely baffles me.  When I started this thing, I knew it would be a challenge, but I had no clue the adversity that I would be facing in keeping up with it.  I had no way of knowing that our son would end up in the hospital for 3 weeks, that we'd be evicted out of our house for falsified reasons, that we would be setting up a new shop while Heather and I lived in different cities.  All of these insane life events put together would generally spell certain disaster for big projects like this in my life...but it's been different this time.  I've learned to adapt and find new creative ways to make sure I document our lives on this journey.

That being said, I've been struggling to find a way to keep this blog interesting as well as achieving a set goal.  I've come up with a restructured plan to make the next seven months more focused and more interesting than the first five.  Check out tomorrow's post for more details.

Comments