May 3, 2017 - Open Mic Stress Relief


So I was going to go to the Montessori School to teach the kids again, but with our son's scare last night, I didn't get to sleep til almost 7, which would have given me an hour of sleep.  Thankfully, I had already commissioned two of my students to go out there.  I am hiring them to be the main teachers of this class, as well as to be the Office Manager and the Receptionist.  I'm sure it went well as they are great musicians and very good with kids.


I also taught several people today.  After words, Heather and I took a little break from all the moving stuff and went to the open mic upstairs from work.  We played three of our songs...which felt very good.  We didn't do too bad either.   I am really going to miss her when she leaves in a couple of days...

Comments