April 17, 2017 - Need a Vacation and Finished the Mastering

Family

Heather and I have had discussions about what to do when things start settling down...once we find a home, finish the release, settle the business into it's new location, etc.  These five kids are such troopers.  They have been a little on the edge lately...but what do you expect when their whole life is about to change and they know it.  We all really need a good vacation.

Work

Today I wrapped up the mastering of the single with Kyle.  It turned out amazing!!  I am so happy with it and I think we will really have something good to work with here.  I have a feeling people are really looking for what we have to offer.  Heather's Instagram engagement is enough proof of that to me.  We believe that all this hard work is truly going to pay off.

Comments