April 12, 2017 - Failure On Foot and Gettin' Mastered

Family 

Today I didn't see the kids most of the day again...ARGHHH!!  This sucks...I really want to get a vehicle, but it's going to take some more work to get to that position.  When we had a vehicle, everything is so close in Cheyenne that I could literally could run 3-4 errands in an hour.  Now it takes me all day.


It's also even more frustrating that I wasn't able to accomplish many o the things that I set out on foot to do.  For example, I biked (on a city "Re-Ride" bike all the way to the hospital to try to catch a shot of a helicopter that never came and then all the way to the airport to pick up a rental car that they wouldn't let me have because we use a prepaid debit card.   So we ended up having to cancel our son's first follow-up MRI because of it.

Work

Work-wise, we're still riding our high of having secured a studio for our band.  We have been running ideas by each other and looking at equipment all day.  Can't wait to start working there!!
I also ran by Kyle's where we finished mixing the song.  Had to fix a few minor problems...but other than that, we are very happy with the results.  We should have a final master within a couple of days...and we are set to release the video and single on Tuesday (as long as I can get the darn helicopter shot!!)

Comments