March 19th, 2017 - Outside Time and Going All-In

Family

We spent a large portion of the day outside today.   The kids were very happy with that.  Heather and I were busy doing yardwork...but the kids had fun digging for worms and collecting rocks.  It was great.  We are planning to spend a lot more time out there this summer.   In fact we are going back out all day again tomorrow...barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Work

Officially finished our first newsletter and scheduled it for delivery.   This is very exciting for us.  We have a lot of new stuff happening. 

I've decided to try to move all of my students to Fridays and Saturdays in order to group them all together and give Heather and I Sunday thru Thursday for working on the band.  I think it is officially time to put up or shut up.  It's time to put the pedal to the metal.  I really believe we have something with what we are doing.  I believe that we have the songs, the strategy and have gained the know-how to make this thing take off fairly quickly. 

During our son's hospital stay, I had a job interview.  We were getting anxious for income to replace some that we lost...and this musician thing takes quit a bit of time to come to fruition.  But because of the hospital stay...I had to cancel the interview and they hired someone else.  I really took that as a sign that I needed to make one last all-in push before trying to pick up work elsewhere. 

We'll see how this all goes down very soon I suppose. 


Comments