January 12, 2017 - Photographic OCD

Blogging about our life everyday is beginning to give me challenges and expose disorganization within our lives.  And when I find disorganization…it typically breeds a 2 day organizing project.  This time around, our physical family photograph collection is the victim of my OCD.



I’ve been needing an old pic or two here and there for my posts.  I know exactly which pictures I am wanting to use, but every time I go to find them I spend 20 minutes digging through a jumbled mess.  My baby pictures mixed in with our wedding pics, the house from Top Gun and random pictures of somebody's animals and so on and so on…I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Paul's Baby Pic (Aunt Kate holding him)
   
Random animal (Bentley)
A Wedding Photo
The Top Gun House
So tonight, we are going through ORGANIZED old pictures, thanks to this blog.  Very much worth it, we love going through family photos every once in awhile, who doesn’t?  And how much better to actually pick a time period and be able to go straight to it.  So…here are some of our favorites that we found:






Probably looks a little like your old photographs...maybe you should go through yours. 😜











Comments